Accelerated Piano Adventures: Lesson Book Level 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Accelerated Piano Adventures: Lesson Book Level 1 Details

Contents include: Aloha Oe; Amazing Grace; Bagpipes; Bus Stop Boogie; Camptown Races; Chant of the Monk; Chant of the Monks; Chinese Dragon; Chord Crossings; Dreamscape; Eine Kleine Nachtmusik; English Minuet; Fife and Drums; Forest Drums; French Minuet;

Reviews

I have been a school music teacher for thirty-seven years. In this time I have had private piano students and I have used several different piano series of books. I find the Bastien series excellent. I use the accelerated books if I have an older student starting piano. They are able to go farther and faster and these books are not for the six and seven year olds

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel