The Magical World Of Horses: Adult Coloring Book

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

The Magical World Of Horses: Adult Coloring Book Details

Review I have ALL her books and I love them. I feel this is the BEST horse coloring book on the market today !  Patti SalmonABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!!! And look for number 1!Heather WeekleyI love love love this coloring book! I purchased 2 of them, one for me and one for a friend who loves horses. I can't get enough of Cindy's artwork, I feel the same way about Tamer, their art is so beautiful.I have the first horse book The Amazing World of Horses and loved that one, I knew I would want this second one, can't wait to see another one by Cindy and Tamer! You both outdid yourselves on this one :)This book (as is true of all their coloring books) is real art, they are the artists and created these images.If you love horses, if you love coloring, if you love original art, then you will love this book, and if you don't have their other coloring books, be sure to check them out.WrethaOffGrid Read more From the Author I have been drawing horses since I was 3. My love and admiration for horses has grown over the years and though my art has evolved to other subject matter. I decided to come back to my first love and create drawings that allow you to partake in the creativity process. My husband had been perfecting equine art as well long before I met him. It was so much fun to create this book. If you love coloring and creating you will love and absolutely love this book. If you love horses, you will cherish it. Read more See all Editorial Reviews

Reviews

Think I now have all of Cindy's horse books plus Dogs, Cats books. This one has the most people included which I am not a big fan of but horse crazy girls will probably like that element. In addition to regular horses also a couple of Pegasus and Unicorns. Typical of Cindy's style though I wish she would complete the horse's eyes instead of leaving so many with blank 'moon' eyed look. Overall very nice collection of horses to color. I would prefer if her books had perforated pages, all are 'print on demand' so I assume that option isn't available. 1 sided pages but I always use card stock when coloring regardless.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel